[NHCOLL-L:1809] Re: prices for compactors

colin favret c-favret at life.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 13 17:49:32 EST 2003

Many thanks for all your responses regarding my request. I was able
to put together preliminary ball-park figures on compactorizing the
whole insect collection. I included an estimate as to how much it
would cost to erect the same compactor system we have now for the dry
collection, and added extrapolated figures from other collections to
estimate the cost of compactorizing the wet collection. My
methodology may not have been optimal, but my figures ended up
perfect enough; just the kind of data I needed. Thanks again, colin

--
Colin Favret, Insect Collection Manager

Phone: (217) 244-2149
Fax: (217) 333-4949