[NHCOLL-L:2133] Re: lighting in exhibit halls

Tony Irwin tony.irwin at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 13 14:23:00 EST 2003

We too are planning a redisplay. I'd be keen to hear what the latest
thinking is on this issue, so can answers be posted to the group, please?

Tony Irwin

Dr A.G.Irwin, Natural History Department,
Norfolk Museums and Archaeology Service,
The Shirehall, Market Avenue, Norwich, Norfolk NR1 3JQ England
tel: +44 (0) 1603 493642, fax: +44 (0) 1603 493623,
mobile: +44 (0) 7880707834