[NHCOLL-L:2077] Manchester Museum collections

Henry McGhie mzfashm2 at mail1.mcc.ac.uk
Tue Sep 16 11:35:51 EDT 2003

Dear colleagues,
The Zoology collections of the Manchester Museum, England, are
practically all now reinstated in their new storage, following our
refurbishment. We welcome all enquiries regarding our specimens.
The collections which contain most types etc are the molluscs,
Arthur Waters' Bryozoa, Halkyard's foraminifera, corals and the bird
collection.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you think we can be of
help.

Yours,
Mr Henry A McGhie
Curator of Zoology,
The Manchester Museum, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL
e-mail: henry.mcghie at man.ac.uk
Tel: (+44) 0161 275 2482