[NHCOLL-L:2220] Renovations & New Construction Tips

delre at mpm.edu delre at mpm.edu
Fri Feb 20 17:13:22 EST 2004

	We are beginning to evaluate the relative merits and cost
effectiveness of renovating parts of our building vs. new construction.  I
am writing to see who of those who have done thisvin the last 5 years would
be willing to share your "lessons learned" with MPM.

			I am aware of projects at the following institutions
(Science Museum of Minnesota, Yale Peabody, University of Michigan,  AMNH,
FMNH, Noble/Oklahoma, Canadian Museum of Nature and Florida / Gainsville)
and will contact them directly, but was also wondering if there are others
of you who might be able to provide advice.

			Please contact me off-list.

			Thank you very much for your consideration of my
request, Chris

Christine Del Re		Voice:	(414) 278-2780
Senior Conservator		Fax:	(414) 278-6100
Milwaukee Public Museum	e-mail:	delre at mpm.edu