[NHCOLL-L:2442] FW: call for SPNHC nominations - 2005: reminder

Rich Rabeler rabeler at umich.edu
Thu Oct 7 00:15:16 EDT 2004

Call for Nominations - SPNHC

The Election Committee of the Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections announces that nominations for the 2005 election will be received by the Chair from now until 31 October 2004.

Members participating in this election will be selecting two Members-at-Large to take office in June 2005.  The Members-at-Large serve three year terms on Council and will work closely with both other Council members and the Committee Chairs to continue the implementation of “Five Year Goals and Objectives”.  The two Members-At-Large whose terms end this year can also be nominated to serve an additional term.

I encourage all Active and Honorary members to think about their colleagues who are active in SPNHC and propose them for nomination.   Our society depends on both the dedication of our Council members and the involvement of our membership in choosing people who will serve the Society.

To submit a nomination or for more information on the election process please contact the committee chair, Richard K. Rabeler, via:

email:  rabeler at umich.edu
Telephone:    (734) 615-6200
Facsimile:    (734) 647-5719
Mailing address: