[NHCOLL-L:3067] another lodging option for SPNHC meeting

Ann Pinzl apinzl at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 9 23:16:40 EDT 2006

    Noticed that our host hotel has been booked up, at least for those rooms set aside for us -looks like there will be a lot of us in attendance, and that's good.
    For those of you still looking for  lodging, I would like to mention  Econo Lodge Old Town -it's near by, reasonably priced and suitable with good-size rooms and functional plumbing (always desirable).  The rooms are $50 (plus tax) per night for 1 or 2 persons and the place is less than a 10 minute walk to Hotel Albuquerque Old Town our conference site.  The phone number is 505--243-8475, and the address; 2321 Central Avenue NW.
    Hope this gives a viable alternative.
    See you there ...
hasta
Ann