[NHCOLL-L:3381] Re: bone glue?

Matthew Sarver ammodram at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 16:51:47 EDT 2007

Folks -

I have a related question.  What can I use to attach disarticulated teeth from small mammal skulls (coyote and smaller)?  As an entomologist and botanist, I have very little experience preparing skeletons and no knowledge of the types of adhesives involved.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Sarver
Sarver Ecological Consulting