[NHCOLL-L:3289] RE: Gallon Size Clear Plastic Containers

Simmons, John E jsimmons at ku.edu
Wed Jan 17 15:55:08 EST 2007

Christine,

You might consider PET containers as an alternative-less oxygen
permeance, clearer, more durable, and available in many sizes. I have
seen gallon size PET-you might check with Gaylord.  Also, check out
their large polycarbonate containers.

--John

John E. Simmons

Collections Manager, Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research
Center

and

Director, Museum Studies Program

University of Kansas