[NHCOLL-L:3290] RE: Gallon Size Clear Plastic Containers

CAHawks at aol.com CAHawks at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 16:03:14 EST 2007

Hi Christine,

I agree with John, PET is a good alternative. Gaylord makes straight-sided
PET containers for fluid-preserved specimens, but doesn't list a gallon-size on
 their Web site. You might contact Christine Allen directly to see what she
can  find for you _Christine.Allen at gaylord.com_
(mailto:Christine.Allen at gaylord.com) .

Cathy

In a message dated 1/17/2007 3:58:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,