[NHCOLL-L:3292] RE: Gallon Size Clear Plastic Containers

HJ Walker hjwalker at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 17 22:09:11 EST 2007

Hello All,
I've had a small experiment going with both isopropanol and ethanol
in PETE containers for over ten years.  This plastic has no cracks
and is still pliable.  Some Mexican friends have had these results
for 20 years.
Cheers,   H.J.

--
H.J. Walker, Jr.
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
USA             hjwalker at ucsd.edu
phone:858-534-2199   fax:858-534-5306

Campus street  address for FedEx, UPS, DHL:
8675 Discovery Way, 224 / 231 Vaughan Hall
La Jolla, CA   92037

SIO Marine Vertebrates Collection website:
http://collections.ucsd.edu/mv/