[NHCOLL-L:3475] RE: FW: Bird mounts

Moore, Simon simon.moore at hants.gov.uk
Tue Jun 26 06:26:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have come in on the 'tail end' of this issue.  Have you tried using
Document Cleaning powder (from Lineco).  It's excellent at getting
ingrained dirt out of feathers and fur without them needing to get wet.
Just massage the powder in gently and then vac it out afterwards.

With all good wishes,
Simon Moore, MIScT, FLS, ACR,
Senior Conservator of Natural Sciences.
Hampshire County Council