[NHCOLL-L:3623] Re: Natural history museum (fish systematics) Listservers in Japan

Mariko Kageyama aspeciosus at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 20:56:53 EDT 2007

One of the largest listservs for systematic biologists in Japan is TAXA administered by the Union of Japanese Societies for Systematic Biology. There are over 800 subscribers, mainly university and museum-based taxonomists and evolutionary biologists, including ichthyologists. Messages are posted primarily in Japanese or in English with Japanese translation. Try contacting the list-owner, Dr. Nobuhiro Minaka (taxa-admin@ml.affrc.go.jp) for further assistance.

Mariko

Mariko Kageyama
Collections Manager, Vertebrate Zoology
University of Colorado Museum of Natural History
265 UCB
Boulder, Colorado 80309-0265
U.S.A.