[NHCOLL-L:4586] Re: HgCl2

sam sam at qty.com
Mon Nov 2 15:05:11 EST 2009

Patricia and all-

Some government agency, city, county, state, or fed,
with a local office will have a sniffer, an instrument that
can detect very low levels of mercury vapor.  They will
send a technician to check your stuff.  I had it done to
check a carpet at home where a thermometer broke.
They did not charge me. I would try calling city hall first.

Picture of >>>>
<http://www.mercury-instrumentsusa.com/images/MI-Tracker-3000-IP-01.jpg>SNIFFER
Sam
Avinet