[NHCOLL-L:4799] Cryoboxes

Gegick, Patricia, DCA patricia.gegick at state.nm.us
Tue Apr 6 18:47:51 EDT 2010

Hello listservers,
I have some Nunc polycarbonate cryoboxes that I don't use.  Two sizes: 132 x 132 x 78 mm (5¼ x 5¼ x 3 1/16) and 132 x 132 x 52 mm (5¼ x 5¼ x 2 1/8).  Some are still in the plastic bags, others were probably used once.  They all have 10x10 dividers. I have 31 of the shorter ones and 17 of the taller ones.  Would anyone have use for these?

Patricia J. Gegick
Bioscience Collections Manager
Department of Collections and Research
New Mexico Museum of Natural History & Science
1801 Mountain Road, NW
Albuquerque, NM  87104-1375
Phone:  505.841.2867  Fax: 505.841.2866
email:  patricia.gegick at state.nm.us
"All calculations based on experience elsewhere, fail in New Mexico."  Lew Wallace, New Mexico Territorial Governor 1878-1881

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.