[NHCOLL-L:4810] Re: Looking for a Lungfish model or taxidermy mount

malcolm McCallum malcolm.mccallum at herpconbio.org
Mon Apr 12 11:50:38 EDT 2010

WHy not just buy a lungfish and pickle it or have it taxidermy mounted??
African Lungfish are often available on ebay.
South American Lungfish are occassionally available, but I'm not sure
you can buy an Australian Lungfish, they are probably protected!

:)

--
Malcolm L. McCallum
Associate Professor of Biology

Fall (odd years) Teaching Schedule:
Vertebrate Biology - TR 10-11:40;
General Ecology - MW 1-2:40pm;
Forensic Science -  W 6-9:40pm

Spring (even) years:
Vertebrate Histology - TR 1-2:40pm
Genetics - MW 1-2:40pm
Herpetology - W 6-10pm

Summer (even years):
Wildlife Biology
Wildlife Techniques

Fall (even years):
Ecology
Molecular Cell Biology
Vertebrate Biology

Spring (odd) years:
Genetics
Landscape ecology & GIS
Environmental Physiology

Summer (odd years):
Vertebrate Field Biology

1880's: "There's lots of good fish in the sea"  W.S. Gilbert
1990's:  Many fish stocks depleted due to overfishing, habitat loss,
            and pollution.
2000:  Marine reserves, ecosystem restoration, and pollution reduction
          MAY help restore populations.
2022: Soylent Green is People!

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not