[NHCOLL-L:5078] Dichotomous key software

Andrew Bentley abentley at ku.edu
Tue Nov 16 15:43:12 EST 2010

Hi all

We have a Kansas fish key on our website that we have designed using simple
HTML - simple links for couplets that lead to the next couplet and end up in
an HTML page for the species.  I have however seen various kinds of software
available for designing and publishing dichotomous keys and would be
interested in hearing from anyone who has used any of these and any
recommendations.

Thanks

Andy

   A :            A :            A  :
}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>
   V              V              V
 Andy Bentley
 Ichthyology Collection Manager/Specify Usability Lead
 University of Kansas
 Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
 Dyche Hall
 1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
 Lawrence, KS, 66045-7593
 USA