[NHCOLL-L:5080] RE: Dichotomous key software

Frederick, Moretta RBCM:EX MFrederick at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
Wed Nov 17 12:36:58 EST 2010

 We recently developed an online taxonomic key application that will allow researchers to publish matrix-style keys on the Royal BC Museum website.  Currently, we have a key to the chitons of BC and are in the process of creating and uploading keys for additional taxa.
The program can be viewed here:
http://taxonomy.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/Taxonomy/default.aspx

Moretta

Moretta Frederick       Collections Manager, Invertebrates, Fish, Amphibians, Reptiles   |   Natural History

675 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC Canada V8W 9W2
T 250 387-2932
MFrederick at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca   |   www.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca   |   www.bcarchives.bc.ca