[NHCOLL-L:5544] Re: Fwd: Hotline: August 31, 2011 is the Deadline for 2012 CAA Award Nominations

Gali Beiner galshuf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:41:06 EDT 2011

Here in our Paleontology Lab at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem we are
anticipating the opportunity to install some new measures of climate-control
for our archeozoological and fossil collections.

I'd like to take up the opportunity to ask Paleontology and Archeozoology
and Fossil collections people on this list about environmental conditions
prevailing in your collections.

It will be enlightening, informative and useful to learn whether you have
climate control measures for your collections rooms, and what levels of
relative humidity and temperature prevail in your collections. If you have a
moment to spare, I will very much appreciate your contribution!

Many thanks,

Gali Beiner (ACR)
Conservator
Paleontology Lab