[NHCOLL-L:5623] Re: Gaskets for wet collection vats

malcolm McCallum malcolm.mccallum at herpconbio.org
Fri Sep 2 18:30:44 EDT 2011

Unsure if it will work, but if you go to an auto parts store (Autozone for
example) they sell stuff you use for sealing your head gasket in the car.  I
suspect the same product would work on your vats, just apply it like
squeezing a toothpaste tube, lay the bead where you want it, let it cure,
viola!

malcolm

--
Malcolm L. McCallum
Oceania University of Medicine

"Peer pressure is designed to contain anyone with a sense of drive" - Allan
Nation

1880's: "There's lots of good fish in the sea"  W.S. Gilbert
1990's:  Many fish stocks depleted due to overfishing, habitat loss,
            and pollution.
2000:  Marine reserves, ecosystem restoration, and pollution reduction
          MAY help restore populations.
2022: Soylent Green is People!

The Seven Blunders of the World (Mohandas Gandhi)
Wealth w/o work
Pleasure w/o conscience
Knowledge w/o character
Commerce w/o morality
Science w/o humanity
Worship w/o sacrifice
Politics w/o principle

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not