[Nhcoll-l] (Fwd c18 list) Re: Birding the Eighteenth Century (ASECS 2013)

Karen Reeds karen.reeds at verizon.net
Sat Aug 11 10:48:45 EDT 2012

With apologies for cross-posting.

ASECS =  American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
Conference info at http://asecs.press.jhu.edu/

Karen

Karen Reeds, PhD, FLS 	karen.reeds at verizon.net
  Princeton Research Forum, a community of independent scholars
http://www.princetonresearchforum.org/

Guest Curator, Botanica Magnifica: Photographs by Jonathan Singer
LAST WEEKS: Exhibition --  through August 26, 2012
New Jersey State Museum, 205 West State Street, Trenton, NJ  609 292-6464
Tues-Sat 9-4:45 pm, Sunday 12-4. Closed Mondays and public holidays.
Free admission!
http://www.state.nj.us/state/museum/dos_museum_exhibit-singer.html
http://njstatemuseum.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-01-24T13:57:00-05:00&max-results=5
http://www.princetonmagazine.com/wordpress/?p=789