[Nhcoll-l] Request: Ornithology for specimens of Parus (rufiventris) pallidiventris from western Tanzania

Jason Anderson jasonanderson1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 15:44:23 EST 2012

Dear Andy,

Many thanks for your prompt response. Yes, I have checked ORNIS and GBIF
databases. Both produced many results for Parus (rufiventris)
pallidiventris. The only ones that were from west of the central Tanzanian
rift are skins I've already located and studied (1 in Copenhagen, 1 in
Leiden and 3 in Berlin).

I'm trying these emailing lists as a final check before I start analysing
the data.

Kind regards,

Jason Anderson