[Nhcoll-l] FW: Potential problem with older PE jar lid liners

Robert Waller rw at protectheritage.com
Tue Jul 31 16:41:15 EDT 2012

That looks great, thanks Scott.

Will you post it directly to Nhcoll-l?

They are at nhcoll-l at mailman.yale.edu

I don’t think you need to be a member to send things in.

Rob

p.s. I am glad CCI chose to gracefully let retirement-ready people go.  The CMN has been much more draconian in its approach.

p.p.s. When I mentioned having equipment available on a rental basis for some consulting work I was thinking you might be able to arrange a by the day rate for using some equipment at CCI.  Whatever the cost of that would be you would simply pass on to the client.  If you want and when you are ready we could get together for lunch and chat about possibilities.

Rob