[Nhcoll-l] Import to China

Dirk Neumann Dirk.Neumann at zsm.mwn.de
Tue Nov 13 02:27:28 EST 2012

Dear Mariko,

thanks for sharing this information!

Judging from available on-line information it seemd to me, too, that
rather consignees need to register and obtain an CR-Code, but there is
contradictory information available also demanding CR-Codes for specific
product groups.

We already did contact the colleague in China, but he apparently didn't
know anything about CR-Codes. But perhaps the information from the
colleagues at the BejingNatural History Collection is helping to figure
out if the receiving Museum has an CR-Code or not (and could apply for one).

Thanks for forwarding this!

Dirk