[Nhcoll-l] inspection of scientific samples suspended - EC veterinarian legislation amended

Dirk Neumann Dirk.Neumann at zsm.mwn.de
Tue Sep 25 02:45:05 EDT 2012

Morning Andy,

wow, gorgeous! They did not only changed the wording in A180 but also
moved this out of the special provision section and implemented it in
the Limitations Chapter prior to the operator's restrictions !!!

This is really great news!  Seems 2013 we'll get many issues solved we
faced in the past ;-)

Dirk