[Nhcoll-l] Shipping to Sicily

Hartel, Karsten hartel at oeb.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 26 13:25:10 EDT 2012

All,

We are in the process of reviewing shippimng specimens in EtOH to Sicily.  If anyone has had good or bad experience with shipping to Italy's Regione Autonoma Siciliana we would be grateful for any feedback off-line or on-line.

With thanks in advance.

Karsten Edward Hartel
Curatorial Associate in Ichthyology
Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
26 Oxford St, Cambridge, MA, USA 02138
(617) 495-2477 e-mail: hartel at oeb.harvard.edu
http://www.mcz.harvard.edu/Departments/Ichthyology/index.html

Search our Ichthyology Specimen Database with images.  Be sure to select Ichthyology under Institutional Catalog: http://mczbase.mcz.harvard.edu<http://mczbase.mcz.harvard.edu/>>http://mczbase.mcz.harvard.edu<http://mczbase.mcz.harvard.edu/>

Inland Fishes of Massachusetts now available on line http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/item/124490