[Nhcoll-l] NMNH Paleo loan and visiting researcher hiatus ending Feb 1, 2014

Hollis, Kathy A. HollisK at si.edu
Wed Dec 11 11:08:49 EST 2013

The Smithsonian NMNH Paleobiology Collections Management team is pleased to announce that the hiatus in research visits and outgoing loans will end February 1, 2014.  This is considerably earlier than expected thanks to additional staff support we received for our exhibition renovation.  Thanks for your patience and we're looking forward to reopening our collections to you.

Please send questions to Paleo Collections Management at paleovisits at si.edu<mailto:paleovisits at si.edu>

For more information about the renovation of the NMNH fossil exhibits follow our page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/deeptime.smithsonian

Kathy A. Hollis
Collection Manager