[Nhcoll-l] The Dangerous Museum

Gali Beiner gali.beiner at mail.huji.ac.il
Wed Dec 11 11:43:49 EST 2013

What would you say if I told you we had not one failed freezer, but three?
Actually it's ”have", not ”has”... At the moment we're dealing with the
lovely fragrant contents.

Evidently, we need to find out our very own local version for 'sod's law'!

Gali
בתאריך 11 בדצמ 2013 16:08, "Callomon,Paul" <prc44 at drexel.edu> כתב: