[Nhcoll-l] The California Botanical Society Centennial Symposium.

Andrew S. Doran andrewdoran at berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 22 16:19:06 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Registration for the California Botanical Society centennial celebration
and graduate student symposium (April 12-14, 2013) is now open at:

http://www.calbotsoc.org

We will be hosting field trips to Mount Tamalpais and Mount Diablo on
April 12th followed by an opening mixer on the UC Berkeley campus at the
historic Senior Hall. Saturday, April 13th, our Centennial symposium will
begin with 9 distinguished speakers and conclude with a banquet in
downtown Berkeley's newest boutique hotel, the Hotel Shattuck Plaza, which
extremely close to public transportation. Our guest speaker will be Kent
Holsinger from the University of Connecticut. On Sunday we will host the
24th graduate student meeting in the Valley Life Sciences Building in the
center of campus. Follow updates on our website and our facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/calbotsociety

--
Andrew S. Doran
Administrative Curator