[Nhcoll-l] new generation of thermal printers and slide labels

Mark O'Brien mfobrien at umich.edu
Wed Jan 30 10:50:49 EST 2013

We recently obtained a Brady thermal-transfer printer for production of
cryovial labels.  Upon seeing the results, I wonder if anyone has used
something like this for the production of 1x1" labels for glass
microslides?   The aggressive adhesives, longevity, and small print on
individual labels look to be a better way than what we have been using.
So, does anyone have any experience to share?

Cheers,

Mark

--

Mark F. O'Brien, Collection Manager****