[Nhcoll-l] new generation of thermal printers and slide labels

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Wed Jan 30 16:22:25 EST 2013

Mark

We use this technology for our wet collections and it is not the longevity or small print that I think are factors in this.  My major concern would be the "aggressive adhesives" and how they would stand the test of time?  Are they archival?  Do they readily stick to glass?  Will they hold up over time?

Andy

    A  :             A  :             A  :
 }<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>
    V                V                V