[Nhcoll-l] Condition Reports

Erin McDonald erin.mcdonald at ualberta.ca
Mon May 27 12:23:35 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

I don't post to this list-serv very often, but hopefully someone would be
willing to assist. We are about to receive a small collection of mounted
taxidermy specimens, and we wanted to proceed with conducting general
registration, including condition reports.

I have numerous condition report templates, however none are specific to
natural history specimens. Does anyone have a template they would be
willing to share so that we may document their state upon arrival?

Kind Regards,

Erin.

*Erin McDonald
*Collections Management Advisor
Museums & Collections Services
University of Alberta, Ring House 1
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada, T6G 2E1

T: (780) 492-0776
F: (780) 492-6185

www.museums.ualberta.ca
[image: Description: facebook] <http://facebook.com/ualbertamuseums>
facebook.com/ualbertamuseums <http://www.facebook.com/ualbertamuseums>
[image: Description: twitter] <http://twitter.com/ualbertamuseums>
twitter.com/ualbertamuseums <http://twitter.com/#!/ualbertamuseums>

*“This communication and any attachments is intended for the use of the
recipient to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, personal,
and/or privileged information. Please contact me immediately if you are not
the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute,
or take any action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or
subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.*