[Nhcoll-l] Mold in butterfly antennae - possible contamination ofthe collection

Simon Moore couteaufin at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 25 06:09:50 EST 2013

I have always found the best way is to apply (very gently, using a fine artist's brush) a small amount of IMS.  This has always worked well for me and the mould has never returned.

With all good wishes, Simon

Simon Moore RScI, MIScT, FLS, ACR,
Conservator of Natural Sciences and Cutlery Historian,

 www.natural-history-conservation.com
www.pocket-fruit-knives.info

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/naturalsciencespecimenconserve