[Nhcoll-l] iDigBio and Yale Peabody Museum request your input

Gil Nelson gnelson at bio.fsu.edu
Mon Oct 28 14:22:49 EDT 2013

*

If you are a collections professional within a natural history museum or
academic collection, the survey linked below applies to you. Please help
us by completing it.

IDigBio and Yale Peabody Museum are hosting a workshop focused on the
digitization of source materials in natural history collections,
including field notebooks, catalogs, cards, ledgers, etc.

We are interested in learning the number of institutions that do and do
not digitize these types of materials, and the digitization methods used.

For those whodo notdigitize source materials, we ask you to complete
only the first three questions of the survey linked below. Clicking
through the survey using the continuation icon at the bottom right of
the screen will submit your survey responses.This will help us estimate
the prevalence of source material digitization in the natural history
collections community.

For those who dodigitize source materials, we request that you complete
the remainder of the survey. It should take less than 20 minutes.

Here is the link to the survey:

https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8DhH6tGdBunTsNv

Many thanks!

*Tim White (Yale Peabody Museum)*