[Nhcoll-l] users of natural history collections

Kevin Winker kevin.winker at alaska.edu
Fri Sep 27 11:27:03 EDT 2013

I apologize to those who rummaged through my web site fruitlessly. It is a
mess I aspire to clean up. I rely on the browser's search function too much
and did not provide sufficient detail in my previous message. The note
here: http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v493/n7433/full/493480b.html
is Winker, K., and J. J. Withrow. 2013. Small collections make a big
impact. Nature 493:480.

And the direct link to the methods we used to make the profile is here:
www.kevinwinker.org/Creation%20of%20UAM%20Birds%20Google%20Scholar%20profile.pdf

Best, K.