[Nhcoll-l] FW: Advocacy toolkit for natural history museums

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Wed Aug 13 10:33:34 EDT 2014

Hi all

Some interesting information here in the first installment of an advocacy toolkit prepared by the Manchester Museum in the UK.  This comes from the NatSCA listserv.  For those of you who are not on this listserv it may be well worth the effort.  There is a lot of interesting information disseminated through this listserv and with SPNHC working more closely with NatSCA and GCG, this kind of synergy and cooperation is of great benefit to all.

Details about joining the NatSCA listserv can be found here:  https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=NATSCA

Andy

    A  :             A  :             A  :
 }<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>