[Nhcoll-l] FW: New Information for HHI 2014

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Wed Aug 13 11:20:02 EDT 2014

Hi all

SPNHC is an allied partner on this important initiative so let's do our part to publicize this upcoming survey as far and wide as possible.  A number of you will have taken part in the original survey which provided some very important baseline data on the state of collections care in the US.  Now it is time for our community to participate again and provide this information to help assess the needs of US collecting institutions, mark changes in preservation practices, and validate collections care success.

Thanks

Andy

    A  :             A  :             A  :
 }<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>