[Nhcoll-l] Valuing collections

Sarah Long s.long at nhm.ac.uk
Fri Jun 13 04:16:37 EDT 2014

Dear Vasiti

In the EU there has been some work done recently on valuation, which I have found useful when thinking about different methodologies
http://www.eenc.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/CD%C3%BCmcke-FMatassa-Valuation-of-Works-of-Art-Report-2012.pdf

- don't be put off by it saying works of art, it covers a variety of types of museum collections including Natural History.

Sarah

Dr Sarah L. Long
Registrar, Science Directorate,
The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD
Tel: 020 7942 5712