[Nhcoll-l] archival management programs

Laurie Hannah hannah at ccber.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 26 15:41:59 EDT 2014

We also use Archivists Toolkit for our manuscript collections and
institutional records and will migrate to Archives Space at the last
possible minute!  Since field notebooks overlap with specimens, we also
catalog our field notebooks in our Specify database, volume by volume,
and attach a pdf of any scanned volumes to the record.

Laurie Hannah

--
Laurie Hannah, MLS
Librarian/Archivist; Digital Resources Coordinator