[Nhcoll-l] Papers that support collections

Paolo Viscardi p.viscardi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:24:23 EST 2014

Hi Crystal,

here are some references that may be of use, from a variety of perspectives
- the first is recent and of particular value, especially if you chase some
of the references cited:

http://bioscience.oxfordjournals.org/content/64/4/300.full.pdf
http://www.mammalsociety.org/uploads/Schmidly%202005.pdf
http://eec.islandwood.org/files/stanr/Pyle.pdf