[Nhcoll-l] Calling all Geological Society of America meeting attendees!

Adrain, Tiffany S tiffany-adrain at uiowa.edu
Wed Oct 8 15:52:15 EDT 2014

Hello SPNHC-ers,

If you are attending the Geological Society of America meeting in Vancouver (Oct 19-22), please consider spending a little time at the SPNHC booth to tell visitors about our Society and encourage involvement. We have a very smart booth (booth #1204 in the Exhibit Hall) with information about upcoming meetings, publications, and bookmarks to give away.

You can sign up on-line to volunteer at the booth: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/5080D4AAAAA2BA57-spnhc2<http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/5080D4AAAAA2BA57-spnhc2>

Feel free to contact me with questions.

You are welcome to suggest other meetings where the SPNHC booth might be displayed. Volunteers to organize the booth display may be eligible for free meeting registration, if available.

Tiffany

Tiffany Adrain
SPNHC Membership Committee Chair

Collections Manager, Paleontology Repository
Instructor, Museum Studies
Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences (formerly Geoscience)
The University of Iowa
121 Trowbridge Hall
Iowa City, IA 52242

phone: 319 335 1822