[Nhcoll-l] E.R Wagner: Insect collector

Eli Wyman eliswyman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 14:24:58 EST 2015

Hi,

  E.R. Wagner is almost certainly Emilio Roger Wagner, who was an
Argentinian archaeologist, who also had a passion for entomology.  He was
active in that period and died in 1949. Here is a wiki on him and his
brother Duncan.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__es.wikipedia.org_wiki_Emilio-5Fy-5FDuncan-5FWagner&d=AwIBaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=4VUJyfc-BwqeQic36EN6cQRo8n_uBdsthvYkYEnfGb4&s=OB2oM_i6_mwuWi6WWdRGqKmDyZu-E_C8WL2ug_cbCvw&e=

Cheers,
Eli Wyman