[Nhcoll-l] Best pen for tough spot labels

John E Simmons simmons.johne at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 12:10:51 EST 2015

Paul's advice is good, but I don't recommend using White-Out because most
of the brands available are not archivally stable. Instead, use a good
conservation-approved acrylic base such as:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gaylord.com_Preservation_Artifact-2D-2526-2DCollectibles-2DPreservation_Labeling-2D-2526-2DSupplies_White-2DAcrylic-2DFluid_p_51003&d=AwIBaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=YqqVLOReUthShm1JrmJ7jl6txZ_p0GKSefbqLnvZdo8&s=A5GrjHGawx4cCnZ1THlCZlvF2ZbDk7Z3NdfPPnevJrQ&e=

--John

John E. Simmons
Museologica
128 E. Burnside Street
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania 16823-2010
simmons.johne at gmail.com
303-681-5708
www.museologica.com
and
Adjunct Curator of Collections
Earth and Mineral Science Museum & Art Gallery
Penn State University
University Park, Pennsylvania
and
Instructor, Museum Studies