[Nhcoll-l] Microscope Slide Labels

Maureen Zubowski maureenz at rom.on.ca
Wed May 20 09:29:15 EDT 2015

Hello,

For many years we have been using Jac label paper (offset smooth 8 1/2" x 11" sheets) with permanent adhesive (D2700) to create microscope slide labels on a laser printer. However, each label must be cut individually and this is very time consuming. I am looking for a sheet with 1" x 1" (square corner) labels with a similar adhesive. In over 25 years we have never had any problems with the Jac labels peeling off. Does anyone know a source for this label size with a good adhesive that will work long term?

Thank you for any advice.

Maureen Zubowski
maureenz at rom.on.ca
416-586-8042