[Nhcoll-l] Fire Marshall Regulations

Ann Pinzl apinzl at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 30 21:18:31 EDT 2016

This discussion is out of my normal realm, but  as for testing under fire
conditions . . .  I recall an AIC workshop I attended on Disaster Response
held at a  federal fire testing station, where we 'burned' a storage
facility and the fire put out & then we responded.  I don't know if that
facility would be available to assist in what you would like to test.

Ann