[Nhcoll-l] Memorandum Signed: SPNHC and ICOM NATHIST

John E Simmons simmons.johne at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:50:27 EDT 2016

Andy,
Congratulations on this important arrangement, and on behalf of all SPNHC
members, thank you for your efforts to make this happen. This will be a
very significant alliance for SPNHC. Great choice in selecting Kelly as the
SPNHC representative, too. Very well done.

--John

John E. Simmons
Museologica
128 E. Burnside Street
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania 16823-2010
simmons.johne at gmail.com
303-681-5708
www.museologica.com
and
Adjunct Curator of Collections
Earth and Mineral Science Museum & Art Gallery
Penn State University
University Park, Pennsylvania
and
Instructor, Museum Studies