[Nhcoll-l] storage of 70% ethanol specimens at low temperatures for an extended period

Alastair.Graham at csiro.au Alastair.Graham at csiro.au
Tue Nov 8 17:26:11 EST 2016

Dear Dirk

Thanks for your advice.  I am currently weighing up my options.  Perhaps the problems associated with storing the specimens at below 15°C are not worth the risk.  After all, as a collection manager it is my responsibility to store our material in the best conditions possible to ensure that it is available in good condition for future researchers.

Cheers

Al