[Nhcoll-l] resource on IPM; re: exhibits and pests

Nezka Pfeifer curator at everhart-museum.org
Mon Jun 19 12:15:38 EDT 2017

Hello Amos,
There's a really useful group working on IPM that has a good website with
resources, as well as a listserv for help in identifying pests as they are
found by members of the list.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__museumpests.net_&d=DwIFAw&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=vz1DaLFcSKlMlX5_nvUtk-l16d5ZFmoSSijkXWhhmus&s=wsookEKWAzECi7-TXiSM84ZtrPiiGQZ14OqKmTDHBD4&e=
Best wishes on your IPM planning,
Nezka

Nezka Pfeifer
Curator
The Everhart Museum of Natural History, Science & Art
1901 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA  18510-2390
p: 570.346.7186 ext. 512
f: 570.346.0652
www.everhart-museum.org

Snap on your spandex suit and fly over to the Everhart to see the animal
heroes and villains of the comics universe in Here I Come to Save The Day!
The Science, Culture & Art of Superheroes. Meet newly minted heroes and
villains in the Gallery ONE Community Art at the Everhart exhibition Animal
Powers Activate! All exhibits on view February 4 – July 17, 2017.