[Nhcoll-l] jar lids

Mike Rutherford Mike.Rutherford at sta.uwi.edu
Wed Feb 21 15:57:05 EST 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to source large polypropylene screw top lids for some glass jars I have in my museum. The jars are wide mouthed and squat, making them ideal for those weird shaped specimens but the current lids are thin metal ones which are corroding badly. My previous source for lids was Carolina Biological Supplies but their maximum size of lid is 120mm diameter and I need ones of 130mm diameter.

Can anyone suggest a supplier, preferably in the western hemisphere?

Cheers,
Mike

Mr. Mike G. Rutherford
Curator of the University of the West Indies Zoology Museum (UWIZM)
Department of Life Sciences
The University of The West Indies
St. Augustine Campus
Trinidad & Tobago, W.I.
T: (Office) 868-662-2002 ext 82231
T: (Mobile) 868-329-8401
E: mike.rutherford at sta.uwi.edu<mailto:mike.rutherford at sta.uwi.edu>
S: mike.g.rutherford

Find us on
Website: www.sta.uwi.edu/fst/lifesciences/uwi-zoology-museum
Facebook: www.facebook.com/uwizoologymuseum

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. Any duplication, copying, distribution, dissemination, transmission, disclosure or use in any manner of this email (including any attachments) without the authorisation of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email (including any attachments) in error, please notify the sender and delete this email (including any attachments) from your system. Thank you.