[Nhcoll-l] Monograph Survey

Casey Tucker tuckercasey at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 07:29:47 EDT 2018

I don't think I've seen this posted here yet.  This was shared on the Natural History Collections Facebook page, and I'm passing it along on behalf of Dr. Meg Daly of The Ohio State University Museum of Biological Diversity.

"As part of an effort to understand how to reinvigorate and support monographic research, Felipe Zapata and I have built a survey to document contemporary practices in making and using monographs. We'd love to know what you think and do!

Tell us here: https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8xoMcDx6hJXw49D

The survey is short, voluntary, and records no personal or identifying information."

Casey Tucker