[Nhcoll-l] Volunteer for SPNHC Booth at GSA!

Adrain, Tiffany S tiffany-adrain at uiowa.edu
Sun Oct 14 18:05:49 EDT 2018

Attention GSA 2018 attendees!

Hi everyone,
If you are going to the Geological Society of America meeting in Indianapolis, November 3-7, please consider helping engage attendees at the SPNHC Membership Booth in the GSA Exhibit Hall (Booth #228).

You can sign up here: SPNHC Membership Booth, GSA 2018<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080D4AAAAA2BA57-spnhc6>

I am especially looking for volunteers to:

-          Take delivery of the booth, take it to the Convention Center and set it up (I can have it delivered to your hotel and reimburse cab fare)

-          Be the contact person for the booth for the duration of the meeting

-          Take the booth down at the end of the meeting and ship it to me (I can reimburse any transportation fees and prepare a FedEx shipping label)

The booth is in a shipping container with wheels and weighs 55lbs.

If you're not going to GSA but are interested in having the booth displayed at your upcoming conference, let me know!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tiffany

Tiffany Adrain
Collections Manager, Paleontology Repository
Instructor, Museum Studies
Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences (formerly Geoscience)
The University of Iowa
115 Trowbridge Hall
Iowa City, IA 52242

phone: 319 335 1822
fax: 319 335 1821
website: http://clas.uiowa.edu/ees/facilities/paleontology-repository
Museum Studies Certificate Program: http://www.uiowa.edu/museumstudies

Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections
Membership Committee Chair
http://www.spnhc.org<http://www.spnhc.org/>

Member of the Iowa Museums, Archives, and Libraries Emergency Response Team for cultural institutions experiencing an emergency or disaster.
IMALERT Hotline: 319-384-3673.

NON-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT: The University of Iowa prohibits discrimination in employment, educational programs, and activities on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preference. The University also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities and equal access to University facilities.